-
August 23rd, 2004, 10:17 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Yea, I noticed that myself.
-
August 23rd, 2004, 10:22 PM
#12
Inactive Member
lol I should make an auction for anti-stupid vaccinations or pills lol, see who'll buy it.
-
August 24th, 2004, 02:32 AM
#13
Inactive Member
rofles i cant wait for Halo2 since i saw the previews =] omfg teh hawtness, unlike unreal they gonna let you use two guns at once, like teh double uzie-like guns, im not usre if theyre uzies
-
August 24th, 2004, 04:53 AM
#14
Senior Hostboard Member
Double weapons kickass!!!! [img]cool.gif[/img] That's style...
-
August 24th, 2004, 10:53 AM
#15
Inactive Member
They aren't uzis but shoot sort of like them. I'll post what I know later if you want to ask questions, I've got to get to school.
-
August 24th, 2004, 11:10 AM
#16
Senior Hostboard Member
Ok, what kinda weapons are in da game?
-
August 24th, 2004, 02:05 PM
#17
Inactive Member
I'll take a pistol over "Teh Uzis" anyday. More accurate.
-
August 24th, 2004, 02:30 PM
#18
HB Forum Owner
I'll take a nuclear fusion bomb if available.
-
August 25th, 2004, 12:20 AM
#19
Inactive Member
Halo 2 Weapons (Confirmed):
Human:
Battle Rifle
SMG (Dual)
Frag Grenade
Rocket Launcher
Sniper Rifle
Shotgun
Covenant:
Carbine (Covenant answer to BR)
Plasma Grenade
Needler (Improved)
Plasma Rifle (Dual)
Plasma Pistol (Dual)
Energy Sword
Halo 2 Weapons (Unconfirmed but not limited to):
Human:
Machette
Flamethrower
Magnum (No scope, more powerful, dual pistol)
M6D (Halo Pistol, still not sure)
AR (Halo AR, still not sure)
Covenant:
Sniper (2-4 shots then overheats)
Slug/Grenade thrower
Fuel Rod Gun
Vehicles (Confirmed):
Human:
Warthog (Chain gun and rocket)
Tank
Covenant:
Wraith (Mortar tank)
Banshee
Ghost
Vehicles (Unconfirmed but not limited to):
Human:
ATV
An answer to the banshee
Guass Hog
Many other types of hogs
Covenant:
Creep (Big bus in 03)
Phantom
Shadow (Covenant answer to hog)
-
August 25th, 2004, 02:56 AM
#20
Inactive Member
w00t!!! dual pistols!! cant wait! XD
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks